Skyler Cooper recently rejoined the Miller Gomes hotel team as a First Vice President in the Dallas office. Prior to returning to Texas, Mr. Cooper served as the National Director of Marcus & Millichap’s Hospitality Division and as the Regional Manager of Marcus & Millichap’s Denver office. Mr. Cooper joined the firm in 2012 as an associate and received accolades throughout his hospitality brokerage career, including sales recognition awards, national achievement awards, and induction into the firm’s prestigious SIA. In 2017, Mr. Cooper led the Houston office in agent earnings across all property types, and during his time at Marcus & Millichap, he has transacted over 236 deals worth more than $951 million. Mr. Cooper has a thorough understanding of the operational demands of the hotel industry. His valued experience, coupled with personal relationships in a fragmented hospitality industry, position him as an established resource to all hospitality investors.
Mr. Cooper brought several years of prior industry experience to the firm, including Regional Sales Manager at Marriott International for the Washington D.C. market managing sales operations for over 12 full-service hotels including the JW Marriott Washington, DC, the Washington Marriott Wardman Park, and The Mayflower Renaissance Hotel. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Information Systems from Virginia Tech. His industry trade affiliations include AAHOA and DMCAR.
- National Director - Hospitality Division - 2020, 2019
- Marcus & Millichap Regional Manager, Denver Office - 2020, 2019, 2018
- No. 1 Marcus & Millichap Houston Office Agent (All Product Type) - 2017
- National Achievement Award - 2021, 2018, 2017
- Top 10 Marcus & Millichap Hospitality Agent -2022, 2021, 2017
- Sales Recognition Award – 2021, 2018, 2017, 2015
- Promoted to Senior Vice President Investments in 2022
- Promoted to Senior Director Hospitality Division in 2020
- Promoted to National Director National Hospitality Group in July 2019
- Promoted to Regional Manager in October 2018
- Promoted to First Vice President Investments in July 2018
- Promoted to Vice President Investments in July 2016
- Promoted to Senior Associate in April 2015