Chris Gomes is a consultative real estate professional with proven international business experience in commercial real estate development, investment sales, and management. Chris Gomes is a Senior Managing Director Investments of the National Hospitality Group at Marcus & Millichap’s Dallas office and also an Executive Director in the firm. He has over 20 years of hospitality brokerage, advisory, and operations experience. Since joining Marcus & Millichap, Chris has been instrumental in closing almost $1.3 billion worth of hospitality transactions across the US along with his business partner, Allan Miller. Chris has been in the Marcus & Millichap’s Top 3 hospitality investment sales agent list in the country for the last five years in a row.
Together with his business partner, Chris manages a team of 15 additional hospitality investment sales specialists that are located in offices across the US including Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Chicago, Baton Rouge, and Denver.
Prior to joining Marcus & Millichap, Chris was a Senior Consultant at PKF in Dubai, a boutique hospitality real estate advisory firm, where he advised his clients on the development of several large-scale hotels and other mixed-use real estate development projects.
- Promoted to Senior Managing Director Investments in October 2017
- Promoted to Senior Vice President Investments in January 2017
- Promoted to First Vice President Investments in October 2016
- Promoted to Vice President Investments in June 2014
- Promoted to Senior Associate in April 2012
- Chairman’s Club Award – 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014
- Chairman’s Circle of Excellence Award – 2014
- National Achievement Award – 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Sales Recognition Award – 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- No. 1 Marcus & Millichap Hotel Agent – 2014, 2012
- Marcus & Millichap Gold Sales Achievement Award – 2012